Yoga classes for Teens in Cheltenham
For Teens, Taught by a Teen
Sign up to a class now and save your place
Fun, sociable, relaxing and accessible for all.
The classes are dynamic and designed with plenty of variations to suit every individual who attends – boy or girl.
Whether you’re looking to strengthen, tone, improve your flexibility or simply relax your mind after a busy day. This class has lots of options to suit your needs.
Robin has created her own unique formula for teaching teens which allows for variation and fun, at the same time passing on life changing tools for health and wellbeing. After attending these classes you will have tools which will help you stay relaxed, positive and healthy in body and mind. Read more on the About Bliss page.
Classes often include music in background.
The class also has a community aspect with social gatherings every 6 weeks where all participants of the classes are invited to meet, practice yoga, eat and watch an inspiring movie and socialise.
It is advisable and cheapest to pay for a block of classes instead of drop in. Most people find they get most out of the classes when they commit and attend to several sessions.
Who is it for?
Teens/Students at School or University
(Mature primary school students are also welcome.)
Back Thursday 11th January 2018
No yoga week of 22nd Jan 2018
All classes back as normal commencing 29th Jan 2018 onwards.
Thursday from 16:45 to 17:45
Please try and email/text Robin to let her know you are coming or pay for a block of classes, as classes can sometimes get very full!
In the Rose Room
The Isbourne foundation
3 Wolseley Terrace
What do I need to bring?
- Yourself in comfortable clothing which allows movement. (A yoga mat, blanket and eye pillow will be provided.)
- Water bottle
- BUT, Feel free to bring your own mat or equipment, such as: bolsters and blocks.
- 5 classes – £25 (6 weeks to use)
- 9 paid classes + 1 free – £45 (expires 3 months after start date)
- Pre booked singular class – £6.50 – email/text Robin to book
- Pre booked 2 classes – £10 – email/text Robin to book
- Drop in – £8- cash payment on day
If you have questions on payment terms or for the cancellation policy please contact Robin.