Yoga classes for Teens in Stroud
For Teens, Taught by a Teen
Sign up to a class now and save your place.
Sign up by contacting Robin.
Fun, sociable, relaxing and accessible for all.
The classes are dynamic and designed with plenty of variations to suit every individual who attends – boy or girl.
Whether you’re looking to strengthen, tone, improve your flexibility or simply relax your mind after a busy day. This class has lots of options to suit your needs.
Robin has created her own unique formula for teaching teens which allows for variation and fun, at the same time passing on life changing tools for health and wellbeing. After attending these classes you will have tools which will help you stay relaxed, positive and healthy in body and mind. Read more on the About Bliss page.
Classes often include music in background.
The class also has a community aspect with social gatherings every 6 weeks where all participants of the classes are invited to meet, practice yoga, eat and watch an inspiring movie and socialise.
It is advisable and cheapest to pay for a block of classes instead of drop in. Most people find they get most out of the classes when they commit and attend to several sessions.
Who is it for?
Teens/ Students at School or University
(Mature Primary School students are also welcome.)
See schedule below –
Back January 15th 2018
No yoga week of 22nd Jan 2018
All classes back as normal commencing 29th Jan 2018 onwards.
Monday 17:00 – 18:00
Please try to text/email Robin to let her know you are coming or pay for a block of classes as classes can get very full!
Lansdown Hall and Gallery
What do I need to bring?
- Yourself in comfortable clothing which allows movement. (A yoga mat, blanket and eye pillow will be provided.)
- Water bottle
- BUT, Feel free to bring your own mat or equipment, such as: bolsters and blocks.
- 5 classes – £25 – email/text Robin to book (6 weeks to use)
- 9 paid classes + 1 free – £45 (expires 3 months after start date)
- Pre booked singular class – £6.50 – book by email/text
- Pre booked 2 classes – £10
- Drop in – £8 – cash payment on day
If you have questions on payment terms or for the cancellation policy please contact Robin.