Originally starting with yoga classes just for teens, Bliss by Robin has now grown and has a number of outreach projects:
Bliss by Robin was founded by Robin Watkins – Davis when she was 16 years old, with a mission of making yoga more accessible and fun for young people. Robin knew how important these tools were for improving quality of life and most importantly empowering young people with tools to use in everyday life to support them through life’s challenges, increasing resilience. The growing mental health epidemic emerging among Robin’s peers and friends, as well as the general trend being seen across the UK, with ‘1 in 3 young people have a mental health condition’ – NHS. This alarming figure was a driving force to start at working on offering solutions as soon as possible.
- Weekly yoga classes and private group & one-to-one sessions
- Yoga in Schools Primary & Secondary: Assemblies and workshops
- BLISS.ED training programs, enabling young people to become well-being ambassadors within their school
- Prison yoga, helping women at Eastwood Park rehabilitate
- Adventure Yoga Retreats in Scotland
- Arts & Well-being events the ‘SHIFT’ Project visit >> www.shiftmovement.art
- Yoga in NHS All-Party-Parliamentary-Group
- @blissedgeneration social media campaign & project
Want to get involved, support projects, offer ideas, connections or raise awareness? Please contact Robin.
(To find out more on each project please click the link on each bullet point).
Sing up below to the newsletter to stay in the loop!